Monday, December 07, 2009

Pay for Performance --- potential client comments


How would you like to get a call from a client who say -- give me your service and then i will pay you if I see you perform. Sure we have a written guarantee which ensure the keywords we select together we can get them ranked on page 1 of Google, Yahoo & Bing within 3 to 6 months --- so at the minimum our clients will see 1/10 of all clicks from this page.

If for any reason we can not get the keywords ranked on page 1 of Google, Yahoo & Bing --- we will continue to work towards getting all of them ranked before we invoice the client again. This is pay for performance!!

This potential client wants us to work for basically FREE --- until we get them ranking. We do not know the financial standing of this client. We do not know them from some other joker --- and what's funny is we gave them an amazing deal --- 25 keywords (5 keywords ranked per USA City) for a flat rate.

In any case, when I got the email from them that they do not want to prepay for services, I was so mad with even the suggestion --- I decided its best I did not respond. Additionally, the classic part of this is this USA business hired a guy out of India who is supposed to be a partner (I guess) yet he has no clue about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM) --- these are specialized fields which required expertise, hands on experience and can not be done by one employee.

In any case, we do have a pay for performance deals --- as I have coined with several companies who are part of my inside alliance private network of partners --- here is a website: www.MyWholeSellers.com and www.AllFundingOptions.com where I have strategic partners. As with all such alliances, each partner takes on risks --- and the rewards are just as great. The terms of our arrangements are private for these ventures.

In any case, its unfortunate that the national client did not see the over all value, they will likely try several small firms and spend money in a variety of areas and see little or no results before my hunch is they will fold the operations. Maybe I am wrong and by me not responding they will come back to the table and play with players who can get them to the top.

In any case, that has been the story today. Other than that we had a great meeting with a major Houston Builder --- he is an EO member and we should be able to engage with them very soon.

www.VertxSystems.com -- making phones ring and emails buzz with leads and sales from the web....


.ps I figured "the prick image" was the appropriate image for this blog :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home