Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Can you get me on Page 1 of Google then I will pay you for SEO service


Yesterday I visited with a potential client for the 2nd time. They spend $8K for marketing all year and mostly focus on Air Conditioning & Heating Services. So clearly they are struggling with the decision to buy another service like Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) @ a monthly rate of $499.99 for local.

So, I told them to try our services and pay us when we get them to page 1 of Google -- for 5 keywords. Further more, their website needs complete re-work and its burning them up that its not completed well. I told them we would do the design and content port and we will do it on site, locally so that they can see what's going on. To make things even better --- we told them they do not have to pay us unless they are delighted with the website design and SEO services.

I am not sure what else I can do to earn someone's business? There is ZERO risk and you would think this owner would jump on board...there is no catch and its all performance based agreement.

They told me to connect with them this Thu. to get a decision to proceed or not.

Tell me what you think --- no risk, performance based services for Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) --- this way the customer gets leads and sales from the web.

www.VertxSystems.com -- call us or email us for crazy deals like this...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home