Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Cowgirl SEO Services

Our sales rep looks at this Cowgirl presentation slide we are including for an event we are involved in with The Hub Market (www.TheHubMarket.com), we are partners with and she says its lame!!!

I agreed with her then I asked her what the men to women ratio is at the event we are hosting tomorrow is. She stated 75 men : 25 women. Then I asked her to tell me which of th
e other slides she saw was lame enough to remember?

She stated..."none" --- then I proceed to ask her if she thinks I should remove the slide, have her come up with something else to support this marketing of our services and if she wants to take a shot at it. She proceed to tell me that its lame but it will work, because its creative and communicates exactly what we do --- increase leads and sales from the web using Sales Engine Optimization (SEO) services for our clients.

If you are reviewing the blog -- do let us know your thoughts....by the way, we are also included the picture on the right from 007 bond --- for the ladies coming to the event.

Here is the event we are sponsoring for the Holidays and free business promotion event, YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND: To Register for this event: http://tinyurl.com/yhvbgzu



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home